We recognise that a visit to the dentist every 6-12 months is not a regular activity for many people. By the time things start to hurt, sometimes the damage done to the tooth may require significant repair. Our aim is to make your dental procedure as financially accessible as possible, whether it’s for a check up or major cosmetic reconstruction.
- Your treatment options and costs explained
Before your treatment begins, we explain all of your options so you can make an informed decision and you will know what exactly to expect with costs so there will be no surprises.
- We accept Credit Cards
We accept Visa, Mastercard, EFTPOS for all your dental treatments
- Claim through your Health Fund or DVA
We are able to process your treatment directly through your health fund via HICAPS and you pay the difference. We also process DVA Gold Cards. We are preferred providers for HCF.
4. Payment Plans We offer our patients payment plan options for those times when dental treatment is more extensive. MacCredit offer payment plans specifically designed for our patients requiring dental procedures.
Finance that works for you:
Specifically designed for clients having Medical & Cosmetic treatments
- Payment plans up to $70,000
- No stress – the whole process is managed privately by our Consultants
- Up to 7 year terms
- Flexible options – any additional repayments or rebates from Medicare/Private Health can be added back on to the payment plan at no extra charge
- Fast efficient approvals, simply apply online
To go directly to the Mac Credit application and apply click here
Child Dental Benefits Schedule
Children are now given better chances of keeping their youthful smiles. Professional dental healthcare just become more accessible with the new Child Dental Benefits Schedule. Formally replacing the Medical Teen Dental Scheme last January of 2014, Child Dental Benefits Schedule (CDBS) is designed to provide approximately 3.4 million children with financial support for basic dental healthcare.
Children Benefits Dental Schedule provides eligible children with $1000 benefit entitlement cap that covers for professional dental healthcare. Eligibility is assessed and determined at the beginning of every calendar year by the Department of Human Services. Basically, a child is considered for CDBS eligibility if
- The child is between the ages of 2 and 17 years
- The child belongs to a family that receives Family Tax Benefits
Note that a child is considered and continues to be eligible even if he or she is just turning 2 or are already turning 18 within the given calendar period. Part A or any of the following:
- Youth Allowance
- Disability Support Pension
- Parenting Payment
- Special Benefit
- Career Payment
- Double Orphan Pension
- Veteran’s Children Education Scheme, if the child is 16 or over
- Military Rehabilitation and Compensation Act Education and Training Scheme, if the child is 16 or over
$1000 Benefits Cap
While Child Dental Benefits Schedule does not necessarily cover orthodontic and cosmetic dentistry procedures, it does cover essential dental healthcare which includes:
- regular dental checkups,
- dental x-rays
- professional dental cleaning,
- fissure sealants
- tooth fillings
- root canal treatments
- partial dentures
It is important to remember that while the $1000 CDBS cap is designed to financially support the professional dental needs of the eligible patient, it is non-transferable and cannot be used by other family members.
Payments for Child Benefits Dental Scheme
We are a Non-Bulk billing provider of the Child Dental Benefits Schedule. The child’s account needs to be paid in full, up front, and then we can claim for the rebate amount (between approximately 70-100% of up front cost) on the patient’s behalf. We just require an EFTPOS card with either a Savings or Cheque account. Alternatively the parent can make the payment, and take the receipt to Medicare to claim the rebate personally.
Queensland Government Oral Health Outsourcing Program
At times when the public are unable to be seen by the Metro North Oral Health Service and Metro North Hospital and Health Service due to lengthy waiting times, they have implemented a program where they outsource eligible patients to local, participating private practices. Burpengary Dental accepts both the Emergency Dental Scheme, and General Dental Scheme outsourcing vouchers covered under this program. To check your eligibility for these services, please call the Oral Health Service on 1300 300 850